Good afternoon everyone!
As a makeup junkie, I thought I would share some of my favourite makeup/skincare products that I’ve been enjoying lately!
Here are my current beauty faves!
- Dadelion Blush by Benefit Cosmetics
- Very Natural but gives a nice, flushed cheeks- Natural Rosy colour
- Double Wear Stay-in Place Makeup Foundation by Estee Lauder
- Full Coverage, Long Lasting, All Time Favourite foundation
- Translucent Loose Setting Powderby Laura Mercier
- Sets the makeup beautifully, long lasting and lightweight
- Cicalfate Restorative Cream by Avene
- Super moisturizing and gives the skin a good plump
- Heroine make Long and Curl Mascara Super Waterproof Mascara by Kiss Me
- Makes the lashes very long and curls beautifully. Super long lasting and definitely waterproof, no smudge
- Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution by Kiehl’s
- Very effective targeting serum that actually helps to fade the dark spots on your face (acne scars, sunspots, etc.)
- Full Cover Concealer by Make Up Forever
- Full coverage, but natural finish, Non-cakey
- Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita by Nars
- Very velvety and smooth lip pencil, super comfortable on the lips, MLBB lip colour
Comment below and share me some of your current beauty faves! I would love to know 🙂
On January 21st, 2017, I went to a BewhY concert at the Vogue Theater. Many of you are probably wondering who BeWhy is. He is a Korean rapper that won the famous “Show Me The Money 5” competitive show, which is a show for rappers to come together and have battles to win the final place. After winning the first place, he has become very popular and had a title of ‘Super Rookie’ due to his rising fame in Korean society.
Although I was interested of going to the concert at first, I wasn’t planning to buy the tickets, however I was lucky enough to receive free tickets from my friend, so I went with my boyfriend. The Vogue theater was filled with many people, mostly Korean. There was an opening performance by a rapper, a friend of BewhY called Simba Zawadi and there was also a DJ at the concert as well.
I can definitely say that concert was a big success and it was super fun! It was about 2 hours long and it was very amusing as he rapped his many popular songs. He communicated with the crowd and I could definitely see that he was very happy and was having fun. BewhY mentioned that this was his first ever solo concert/showcase, so he was super honoured and happy about this concert in Vancouver. His songs were great, had no mistakes and simply amazing. All of the crowd enjoyed the concert and I wish I could see him again in the future! Out of the many concerts I’ve been to, it was definitely one of the fun and amusing one!
Hello to all the foodies out there!
I wanted to share my experience to the Kobe Japanese Steakhouse located at downtown Vancouver on 1042 Alberni St. It’s located in a great spot, although it’s surrounded by the the famous Glowbal Restaurant Group. This restaurant is a fine dining restaurant along with the expensive price, however it’s not just about the food you eat. It’s about the experience you have at the restaurant. Kobe offers a teppanyaki, authentic Japanese style and the interior and the vibe the restaurant it gives is surely an authentic Japanese style- perhaps a short dip into Japan.
This was my first time going to the restaurant but it was my boyfriend’s 21st birthday, so we wanted to go somewhere special that we haven’t been to. Out of the many choices we had, we decided to go to Kobe because we wanted try the food as well as experience the teppanyaki style cooking, right in front of us. The tables are very small and tightly packed because for each table, there is a teppanyaki grill in the middle of the table that the chef cooks. It was quite an interesting and unique experience that we had at the restaurant because the chef interacts with the customers a lot and make funny jokes, shows off different skills and such. The food was incredible even though I’m not a huge steak person. The seafood they had were amazing and the steak was very different, in a good way compared to a regular steak that you’ll eat at The Keg.
Here are some pictures of the food:
Overall, this place was a great restaurant, despite the price tag, the experience and the service we had was amazing. I would rate this restaurant as 4.5/5 !