Good afternoon everyone!
As a makeup junkie, I thought I would share some of my favourite makeup/skincare products that I’ve been enjoying lately!
Here are my current beauty faves!
- Dadelion Blush by Benefit Cosmetics
- Very Natural but gives a nice, flushed cheeks- Natural Rosy colour
- Double Wear Stay-in Place Makeup Foundation by Estee Lauder
- Full Coverage, Long Lasting, All Time Favourite foundation
- Translucent Loose Setting Powderby Laura Mercier
- Sets the makeup beautifully, long lasting and lightweight
- Cicalfate Restorative Cream by Avene
- Super moisturizing and gives the skin a good plump
- Heroine make Long and Curl Mascara Super Waterproof Mascara by Kiss Me
- Makes the lashes very long and curls beautifully. Super long lasting and definitely waterproof, no smudge
- Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution by Kiehl’s
- Very effective targeting serum that actually helps to fade the dark spots on your face (acne scars, sunspots, etc.)
- Full Cover Concealer by Make Up Forever
- Full coverage, but natural finish, Non-cakey
- Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita by Nars
- Very velvety and smooth lip pencil, super comfortable on the lips, MLBB lip colour
Comment below and share me some of your current beauty faves! I would love to know 🙂