Today, I’m here to share with you guys what I carry around my makeup pouch everyday 🙂 Whether I go to school, work, or to just hang out, I always have my makeup with me, so I can touch up. Depending on the day and the bag I carry, I leave some products out and only carry a few. Now, let’s get started to dig in my makeup bag!
This is the makeup pouch I’ve been carrying around lately. Ted Baker is one of my favourite brand because I just love the classic style they always have. I’ve receive this as a birthday present from my friend recently and I love it!
These are the products that I usually carry around to touch up my makeup during the day. Nothing too crazy but just enough to fix my makeup on the go!
These 3 face products are a must have for me. Being a girl with oily skin is not easy. I always have to blot and fix my makeup because it always want to melt off.
- Mac Cosmetics, Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC25
- Etude House, AC Cleanup Mild BB Cushion in Natural Beige
- Gatsby, Oil Clear Sheet
I’m a lip product junkie, so I have so many lip products that I carry around. It always changes depending on what I’m wearing that day, but I’ve been carrying these products because they are so easy to apply on the go!
- Lancome, L’absolu Rouge in 290 Poeme
- YSL, Rouge Pur Couture in 204
- Sephora, Goji Lip Balm
- ON: The Body x Kakao Friends Hand cream
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Roller ball Perfume
- Eye drops (I wear contacts everyday and my eyes are super sensitive + dry)
- Hair tie (Always need an extra hair tie in case anything happens)
These are all the products that I carry around in my makeup pouch. Like I said, it depends on the day but these are the products that I enjoy to touch up my makeup. I usually never touch up my eye makeup but my skin and lip are the two that I constantly check.
Did you guys enjoy looking into my makeup pouch? Comment below and tell me which products that you guys carry around everyday! I would love to hear 🙂
Always, thank you for reading!